Try our Andro Stack Supplement
Testosterone plays a critical role in the development of the male physique. So how much do you know about testosterone in general and the issues related to low testosterone in particular? Take this quiz for low testosterone to find out:
1. Cutting the intake of fat in your diet down to super low levels will enhance your ability to create testosterone in your body - True or False?
2. Melting off body fat helps your body build up testosterone - True or False?
3. Congenital traits can impair the function of the gonads, and in turn suppress testosterone activity in the body - True or False?
4. Women can also improve muscularity from a higher testosterone level - True or False?
5. A urine test is typically used to determine testosterone levels in men - True or False?
6. Typical male testosterone levels range between 100ng/dl to 150 ng/dl - True or False?
7. Male testosterone levels start a gradual decline at age - A. 18 B. 30 C. 40 D. 50
Answers - 1: False. Fat is needed for testosterone to come together and develop in the body. The caveat - it has to be healthy fat (saturated, monounsaturated, etc.) and unhealthy fat (trans fat, interesterified fat, etc.) has the opposite effect. So you want healthy fat to help you build up your testosterone activity.
2: True. The more body fat you have, the less headway testosterone can make. Thatís because fat is full of aromatase. This enzyme aromatase does a nasty bit of business, converting what testosterone you do have into estrogens. Estrogens are the female hormone and makes the body softer and fatter.
3. True. This condition is called hypogonadism and can indeed hinder the output of testosterone.
4. True. Although women do not naturally have anywhere near the levels of testosterone in their body, an increase in testosterone can boost muscularity and decrease body fat.
5. False. A specific blood test is usually employed to check testosterone levels.
6. False - Typical male testosterone levels range between 250ng/dl to 850 ng/dl
7. B - Age 30
For more information go to Natural Testosterone Supplement for Men